Vendors now you can post a listing and let yardsalers know where you are and what you have to offer. You can include your address, phone number, pictures, a description of the items you're selling, and more.
How do I become a vendor?
Anyone can be a vendor by simply having a yard sale in their yard, at their business, or setting up in a designated vendor space. Many communities have different locations where vendors from within and outside of that town or city can set up a booth. If you'd like to rent a space to setup on see the "Find Rental Spaces" section below.
How to Post a Vendor Listing
- If you haven't already, sign up here. It's free.
- Next, login to the website.
- Once logged in you can post a listing, or multiple listings. Just fill out the form and click post.
- It's that simple!
- Please contact us if you need help.
Visit our search page and find rental spaces!
- Advanced Search - Search state, city, category, and more.
- Radius Search - Find rental space providers within a certain mile radius of any city/state/zip code.
Browse for Rental Space Providers
Find rental spaces by browsing through our rental space providers listings. You can choose the state and/or regions you'll be visiting by making selections in the "Filter Results" section at the top of the page. Get started now!
Essential Information for First Time Vendors at the 127 Yard Sale
If you're a first time vendor you need to read this article. It contains tons of useful information. Veterans may even learn a thing or two.