Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can you make us a "127 yardsale Find it" app

Can you make us a "127 yardsale Find it" app 5 years 11 months ago #91

• monkey
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
With all the ipads and iphones out there, it would be great to have some kind of app to help everyone search for items they're looking for by area, and to find hotels and restaurants by area. Just a thought.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can you make us a "127 yardsale Find it" app 5 years 11 months ago #93

• HSOY
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 43
Monkey,

Thanks for the suggestion. A mobile app is on our list for next year's 127 Yard Sale. We'll keep you posted.

Can you make us a "127 yardsale Find it" app 2 years 7 months ago #1263

Find some way to encourage vendors to post locations on your website. Being a first timer, I didn't know what to expect & booked my hotels based on my approximation of how long it would take me to go through the vendors listed. In order to make my hotels, I had to bypass several large venues that were not posted.

regards
jessica

Can you make us a "127 yardsale Find it" app 2 years 7 months ago #1264

• admin
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Hi Jessica,

You're not alone. There number one question we receive is about booking lodging. It's very difficult to estimate travel time because there are so many variables like traffic, how much time you spend at each location, and the density of vendors in a particular area. Most of the long time veterans tell us they book about 2 hours apart, but again it depends on the area because the amount of vendors varies greatly.

We're working on getting more vendors listed. We've added a lot to our Major Vendor Stops and more will be added before next year.

Thank you for your feedback. Please don't hesitate to share any other thoughts or suggestions.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.366 seconds