Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Have been going for over 20 years !!! What I have learned in AL

Have been going for over 20 years !!! What I have learned in AL 11 months 1 week ago #1633

:) Hello from Alabama !! We are the end or the beginning of the Longest yard sale in Gadsden AL. My Husband and I have looked forward to this sale every year !! We go from Gadsden all the way to Georgia state line. It is hot, it is hard, but boy is it fun !! We love to see all the unique items along the way. Bring alot of $ 1.00 dollar bills and $ 5.00 and $ 10.00 too. you will meet some of the nicest people along the way. bring water and drinks in your truck or car. eat local, at fire dept or churches along the way, and some food trucks. It is so much fun and I still treasure many on the items that I bought along the way. So HAPPY YARD SALE !!!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nancyac, SusanK, AlaskaChristina

Have been going for over 20 years !!! What I have learned in AL 1 month 1 week ago #1779

• Kcannaday
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, this is my first time going and I was going to start in Gadsden but I read online that there is not a lot in Gadsden. Is that true? Should I start further up?
Also, do you know if any of the motels are dog friendly?
Thank you

Have been going for over 20 years !!! What I have learned in AL 1 month 1 week ago #1780

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
There is a lot in Gadsden and going north from there too. I was in Gadsden personally last year and I loved it. Vendors set up at Noccalula Park, which is really nice, and all around the area and then heading north on Lookout Mountain Parkway which starts on Tabor Rd out of Gadsden. I would highly recommend starting in Gadsden. North of Gadsden there is a really charming little town called Mentone as well which you can walk around.

When you get into Georgia there are some areas that are sparse, but that's not too far and then just north of Chattanooga in Signal Mountain it's loaded with vendors and all through Tennessee is huge!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.531 seconds