Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can I go from Gadsden to Lexington Thursday and Friday ??

Can I go from Gadsden to Lexington Thursday and Friday ?? 5 months 5 days ago #1787

• Joelsharem
  • Fresh Boarder
I am coming up from Florida with my mom. She has a hard time breathing so we will be moving slow I want to start at Gadsden on Thursday morning and end in Lexington Friday evening.
Also, what time do the sales start and end each day? Any help and advice for this newbie would be greatly appreciated. If you can recommend a great local diner along that route that would be great. I only eat local on trips if I can. No chain restaurants.
Thank you so much.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can I go from Gadsden to Lexington Thursday and Friday ?? 5 months 4 days ago #1788

• Jrandall1258
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 5
The distance from Gadsden, AL to Lexington KY, is approximately 350 miles. If you drove without stopping it could take you almost seven hours. There's information about opening and closing times for yard sales and how much time to allot to stopping at yard sales at these links: www.127yardsale.com/faq#what-time-do-the...sales-open-and-close www.127yardsale.com/faq#how-long-will-it...m-point-A-to-point-B

I recommend posting on the 127 Yard Sale website to inquire about great local diners along the yard sale route. www.facebook.com/127yardsale/

Can I go from Gadsden to Lexington Thursday and Friday ?? 4 months 1 week ago #1811

• Oldmama
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
To reach Lexington on Friday you would have to drive past most stops. You could probably spend 2 days in Alabama alone depending on what you are looking for. Signal Mountain to Crossville can be another 2 days. Also, it is usually very hot and humid this time of year, so take your time.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.590 seconds