Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2018 Plan of attack

2018 Plan of attack 1 year 3 weeks ago #1680

• hooterman
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Hello Yard Sellers 2018,
Last year I told you about the best places to stay and where to go. Well not much has changed except for the fact that the Motels in Somerset Ky, where I told most of you would be the best place to stay, it still true. However I did find out that the Motels in Somerset have raised their prices based on last years sale. It turns out that on Friday night there was not a motel room to be had in Somerset. I was told that was the first time that has ever happened. So get the rooms reserved online ahead of time. And to get the best price, join the motels rewards program, you will get instant deals and saving when you book. I save 20% on a two night stay. when I booked on line, still staying in Somerset!
Also after doing this sale for 9 years now, last year was by far the busiest I have ever seen. Had to drive past several of my regular stops, mind you this is Friday, because there was just no where to park. So this year we decided to just stay in the Ky area. From around Owenton to just south of Russel Springs. But I still have to go to the Pioneer antiques and collectibles to get my hand dipped ice cream and watch all the hummingbirds as they feed on the feeders.I have documented 15 GPS stops in Ky. that we have always stopped at. So those are the places were going to concentrate our 3 days into.

Good luck and happy hunting
George S.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin, mbeaty@usn.org
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds