Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Where to start

Where to start 1 year 3 months ago #1498

• Bmoorman
  • Fresh Boarder
My husband and I were thinking about traveling the longest yard sale we live in Cleveland ms
So not sure where is the best place to start this journey and plan to sleep along the way?
Any advise would be appreciated !'
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Where to start 1 year 3 months ago #1499

• Jrandall1258
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 5
Based on your location the smartest thing to do would be to head to Gadsden, AL and begin there working your way north. It's not possible to cover the entire length of the yard sale in four days so it's recommended that you check out the locations of some of the major vendor stops going north on the yard sale route and figure out how far you could get during the four days allowing for plenty of time to stop along the way.

These links should help you plan your trip:

127 Yard Sale Route Map: www.127yardsale.com/route-map

Printable 127 Yard Sale Route Maps: www.127yardsale.com/route-map/printable-...yard-sale-route-maps

Lodging: www.127yardsale.com/lodging/all-lodging

Things to Do Along the Route: www.127yardsale.com/resources/things-to-do-on-the-route

FAQ's: www.127yardsale.com/faq

Major Vendor Stops: www.127yardsale.com/resources/major-vendor-stops

Posting questions and interacting with other yard salers on the 127 Yard Sale Facebook page is a great idea!

www.facebook.com/127yardsale/

Where to start 1 year 3 months ago #1504

• BEAR1369
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Hi My Friend and I started in Gadsen Al, Was great because you start at the beginning of sale big sign there to take a picture.Very cool. We moved fast looking for specific things and were only able to do 5 to 20 miles a day, There are so many people and great places to stop, Made some great friends that live out there and will be visiting them this year, We will start there again in Gadsen because other than a few places that you will repeat, mostly all the Vendors will be new as they come from so many different states, Be extremely friendly as most of the vendors from other states do not want to bring their items home and will make you amazing deals! I also suggest don't buy 1 st item you see unless great price!! because further down the road someone else has the same item and will make you a better deal. Back to making friends, my friend I met in Georgia is taking apart a barn inTeeneese built in the early 1800s, I will be picking up some beautiful white oak at this year's sale for no charge. Not everyone at this Sale is about the money there are some really good people at this event, Highly recommend this event ,Great time

Where to start 1 year 2 months ago #1573

• rockysmom17
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
All depends on which way you plan to go .From what I hear the farther south you head the more vendors. Since it started there. I hear Kentucky is a blast,but since I run a sale every year I get my info from the nice folk that stops by.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nancyac
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.545 seconds